These bags are approximately 8" x 6" not including the handle. The bag is lined with plastic so it can hold water for your flowers! Perfect for a thank you gift or to hold your garden blooms. You can hang on an old cupboard, back of a chair or front door knob! Reusable too! Flowers not included.
Six ways to WIN!!!
1. Follow Jane at FLORA DOORA...1 entry
2. Follow Linda at Coastal Charm...1 entry
3. Go over and visit Jane's Etsy shop...come back and tell me which Flora Doora is your favorite...1 entry
4. Post this giveaway on your blog (please let me know that you have done this)...3 entries
Now let's check out these wonderful features from last weeks party...want to see yourself featured here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY? If so...please be sure to post my party button or blog name with a link back to my blog on your post...that way all
your friends can see where you have gone to party...then they can join us here for some thrifty fun!!!!!
Thank you for coming to
My So Called Green Life
Spruce Your Nest
Simply Chic Treasures
21 Rosemary Lane
****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****1 Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post where it is easy for others to find it...the more people at the party...the more fun we will all have here.
2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Also you can share any thrifty DIY projects...love seeing what y'all can make on a dime!
3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.