I’ve got a wonderful giveaway for you today sponsored by UPrinting.com. Did you know they offer canvas printing? They also offer a variety of canvas sizes to choose from ~ 8 x 10 all the way up to 40 x 60! I'm looking forward to getting some of Haley's wedding pics done over at UPrinting...also might just get some Auburn Tigers prints from our National championship game...now that would make a wonderful birthday gift for Mr.CC...yes this is his birthday month.
UPrinting.com is offering one winner the following:
One (1 ) piece 16” x 20” rolled canvas print, with 2-inch border or No border. 1 Business Day Turnaround *Free shipping.
To enter this giveaway:
1. Follow Coastal Charm...1 entry (mandatory)
2. Like UPrinting on Facebook...1 entry
3. Follow UPrinting on Twitter...1 entry
4. Tell me what pic you would use if you are the WINNER...1 entry
5. Blog about this giveaway or put it on your blog sidebar and leave me a separate comment that you’ve done so...2 entries
Giveaway ends on August 14, 2011, and winner will be announced on August 15, 2011. Winner must confirm by August 16, 2011, or a new winner will be chosen. Winner will receive their rolled canvas print by August 31, 2011.
Restriction: Limited to *US residents 18 years old and above only.
Disclaimer: Required as per FTC Ruling: This canvas printing giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting, no monetary compensation was given for hosting. Check out UPrinting.com for more details about canvas sizes
So now that you have entered the giveaway...link up your thrifty post and let's get this party started.
****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****
1. Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, include the NTT button in your post (copy and paste the html code under the button…the button is located on my sidebar). Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post where it is easy for others to find it...the more people at the party...the more fun we will all have here.
2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Also you can share any thrifty DIY projects...love seeing what y'all can make on a dime!
3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.
Linking up here...
It's A Blog Party
A Fun Halloween Tradition
28 minutes ago