1. Become a follower at KATES CREATIVE SALVAGE...1 entry (mandatory)
2. Go over and visit Martha's Etsy shop...come back and tell me what you favorite item is...2 entries
3. Like her on FACEBOOK...1 entry
4. Follow her on TWITTER...1 entry
5. Follow me here at COASTAL CHARM...1 entry (mandatory)
6. Post the giveaway on your blog...2 entries
Do all six and you will have a grand total of eight chances to WIN this awesome giveaway...may the best gal WIN!!!! The giveaway ends Sunday August 7 at midnight...WINNER will be announced on Monday August 8. I need a comment for each thing you did...thanks!
Oh my...I almost forgot to list all the goodies...silly me!
1. Two quarts of paint...get this...you get to pick what colors you want...yippee!!
2. One can of wax.
3. One wax brush.
4. One clay tag...you can find these in her Etsy shop.
5. One clay knob...you can find these in her Etsy shop.
Now for my weekly NIFTY THRIFTY item that I have to share with all of y'all...really it's Mr.CC's item (maybe I can take credit...since it was my idea...what you think?) Back in January while Haley and I were planning her wedding, the idea of having a 9 foot wooden cross with a floral swag on it at the alter was the WOW factor that we were looking for...so guess what...Mr.CC made this 9 foot cross (this man would do anything for his girls). So you must be saying to yourself...why is it so thrifty? It's thrifty because the wood that he used was FREE...he was given this huge trailer of free wood a couple of months ago. Since the cross was FREE...I didn't think he would care that I spent a lot on the floral swag...it all equal out...well kinda. After the wedding was over, we donated the cross to our church and we are looking forward to seeing it again on display...maybe another bride will use it. The party is rolling...so let's all link up and do some partyin'!!!
Glad you came...now be sure
to invite all your friends,
do an outstanding job on this
I shared with y'all back in the Spring? Well
here are a couple of them.
made the FOB and MOB happy!!
Her flowers arrived and they were just
perfect...what a relief!
You can view wedding pics here and
bridal pics here.
1. Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, include the NTT button in your post (copy and paste the html code under the button…the button is located on my sidebar). Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post where it is easy for others to find it...the more people at the party...the more fun we will all have here.
2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Also you can share any thrifty DIY projects...love seeing what y'all can make on a dime!
3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.
Linking up here...
DIY Showoff Project Parade
I Made The World Cuter Today
Wow Us Wednesday
Open House Party
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Thrifty Things Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
Show and Tell
Share The Love Wednesday
Flaunt It Friday
Catch As Catch Can