Monday, February 12, 2018

Show and Share No.393

 Happy Mardi Gras!!!
Did you know that Mardi Gras started right here in Mobile, Alabama? Well, it did and most people are unaware of that. We have had parades rolling here for several weeks now and Tuesday Mardi Gras Day, a lot of our businesses close up to celebrate. The picture above is a delicious king cake from one of our local bakeries...Bake My Day. Thank you for coming to our weekly party and make sure while you are here, visit a few of the other links.
                                                                                   Blessings,
                                                                                     Linda
Features from last week...
                                                                          Dani @2 Dishing Divas

                                                                      Pam @Everyday Living

                                                                 Shannon @Belle Bleu Interiors

Party Guidelines 


1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not a mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.


2. No more than three links.

3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



10 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Mardi Gras cupcakes rule! Have lots of fun, share some pictures. Thanks Linda for your 383rd Show and Share. Happy Valentines on the 14th.
Joy

thepaintedapron.com said...

Happy Mardi Gras Linda! I had to be in Bham this past week so I missed all the parades and fun, so sorry it's been sooo rainy! Thanks for hosting and reminding everyone where it all began! Have fun, and Happy Valentine's Day too!
Jenna

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Linda, thanks so much for choosing our outfit styling tips as a feature! We truly appreciate it and you, for hosting each week!

Pam Richardson said...

Happy Mardi Gras, Linda! Thanks for hosting and for featuring my garden!

Jeanne said...

I'm thinking about Valentines day so much I forgot about Mardi Gra and Ash Wednesday! I'll wish you a Happy Valentines Day anyway! Thanks for hosting!

Curtains in My Tree said...


Yes when a person works and so busy we forget about Mardi Gras. I have been working on Valentine;s and oh my Ash Wednesday this Wednesday

Thanks for the party and showing those pretty cupcakes

xinex said...

Yummy king cake! Thanks for hosting!!...Christine

Cecilia said...

Thanks for hosting each week! What wonderful features.
I thought Mardi Gras started in Louisiana...learn something new every day! :)
hugs,
Cecilia

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party. Enjoy all the Mardi Gras celebrations!

threesidesofcrazy said...

I'm new here, but already LOVING what I see! Thanks for hosting a great party.

Related Posts with Thumbnails