Monday, January 15, 2018

Show and Share No. 389

 Welcome to Show and Share!!
Hope your week is off to a good start. My Monday will be a busy day working at the shop. Speaking of the shop...I have a few pics of it to share with y'all today. Thanks for coming today and I look forward to seeing what you are sharing this week.
                                                                            Blessings,
                                                                               Linda



 Features from last week...

                                                                Elizabeth @Just Following Jesus

                                                                 Janice @Curtains In My Tree

                                                                   Jenna @The Painted Apron

                                                                             Rita @Panoply

Party Guidelines 


1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not a mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.

2. No more than three links.


3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



9 comments:

thepaintedapron.com said...

Brrrr Linda! Turn off the cold please! Happy Monday, and thank you for the party and the feature today! I had so much fun fixing the doll house up for my granddaughter, I know you have so many fun things to look forward to with Sadie as she grows up!
Jenna

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, thank you for the feature. I always love seeing your shop photos. I'm looking forward to seeing how your 2018 ventures play out - successfully, I feel certain!
Have a great week.
Rita C at Panoply

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Good morning Linda and thank you for your 389th Show and Share. Have a great week.
Joy

Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting! I enjoyed the features! Have a great week ahead!

elizabeth said...

Thank you for featuring my post on cleaning and decluttering!

FABBY'S LIVING said...


I saw a pretty transferware feature, so I came to join the party too with my red transferware tea china.
Have a lovely week Linda.
Fabby

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, your shop looks so inviting. I wish I was closer. Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a great week!

xo Dianne

Curtains in My Tree said...

Oh thanks for featuring my tea set and little tea house

Related Posts with Thumbnails