Monday, August 14, 2017

Show and Share No.373

 Welcome to Show and Share!
Is it burning hot in your neck of the woods? It is here!!! Thank goodness, I have been busy with inside work during the past week. I do love summertime, just not a big fan of the high humidity we have here. Oh well, cooler temps will be here before we blink!
                                                                                Blessings,
                                                                                   Linda

Features from last week...
                                                                        Pam @Everyday Living

                                                                        Dianne @Deanie;s Stash

Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.


11 comments:

Abby said...

Thank you for hosting!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thank you Linda, yes, it's HOT!!

Artsy VaVa said...

It's really hot here too! I just keep telling myself that the humidity keeps me from getting wrinkles. Thanks for hosting the party. Have a great week.

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thanks for hosting! It's been very hot here for a long time but finally, we've had some refreshing rain - much needed for the wildfires. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, you're right about the humidity. It can just totally zap all my energy. But then again, not sure I could stand 100-110° even in dry heat!
Thanks for opening up your doors for the party - appreciate ya!
Rita C at Panoply

Unknown said...

Your cute picture always makes me smile. Thank you for the party and blessings to you Linda.
Patti
P.S. The temps aren't so hot here but the humidity makes it uncomfortable :(

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for your 373rd Show and Share, always love visiting and joining in.
Hugs.
Joy

Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting and have a great week. Definitely hot here in Texas.

Home Chic Club said...

Thanks so much for the party Linda!! Have a great day! xoxo
Vesna - Home Chic Club

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, thank you for featuring my quirky hanging light. I was so surprised and honored. I hear you about the humidity. We had temperatures over 100 degrees last week then the humidity came for a few days! Now it is cooler and I am happy. Hope you have a super week.

xo Dianne

xinex said...

It is very hot and humid here too. Your features are fabulous. Thanks for hosting!...Christine

Related Posts with Thumbnails