Monday, July 17, 2017

Show and Share No. 370

 Welcome y'all to our weekly Show and Share party.
If you were here last week, then you might remember me telling you that my week was going to be super duper busy, well it was. We spent most of the week in Atlanta, we were at market buying merchandise for the shop and pop-up shows. We love mixing the old with new little things in our shop. We placed a lot of orders and we can't wait for all of it to arrive. We where able to bring some things home with us, so I have been super busy pricing it all. This week we are busy getting ready for a pop-up show in Clanton, Alabama...Peachtree Vintage Market. The show will be Friday at 4:00-8:00 and Saturday 9:00-4:00...click here for info about this show. We are happy that you are here, so let's get this party started!!!
                                                                                   Blessings,
                                                                                      Linda
Recap from last week...
                                                               New merchandise for her!




                                  Did you see this posted on my IG last week? If not, click here to read
                                                         about this awesome deal I got at GW.

Features from last week...
                                                                        Patti @Old Things New

                                                                   Carol @Comfort Spring

                                                                         Thrifty To Nifty

                                                                   Brenda @Unique Junktique

Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets


8 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for your 370th Show and Share. Love joining in and visiting. Have a great summer week ahead.
Joy

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, you have some great merchandise. Love that new leather bracelet style, and my daughter wears one I bought from you all.the.time. Great deal on the PB stove - fraction of the original price!
I am loving that outdoor shower Brenda made. So useful outdoors, and would be great for plants too. hehe
Thank you for hosting us, Linda. Good luck at your show!

Donna Wilkes said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda. Great buys from the market.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Thanks for featuring my frozen fruit bars and as always, for hosting the party.

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party. I'm sure you found great things at the show. I didn't go this time but will go to the mart in the next couple of weeks to see what samples I can score.

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you Linda for the party! Hope your week is great.

xo Dianne

Unknown said...

I've been so busy that I haven't been here in over a week. I just noticed that you shared my garden gate made with vintage materials. Thank you so much Linda. You are a doll. Patti

Related Posts with Thumbnails