Monday, May 22, 2017

Show and Share No. 362

 Hope all is well with all of you.
Have you started enjoying the warmer temps, I sure have. I spent last week at our beach condo and it was sooooo nice. Our weather was outstanding and that's always a good thing. I was a beach bum most of the time, but I did take work with me and I did most of that after sunset. Now, I am super busy pricing and packing all the goodies for my next show...The Market Beautiful. So, what have you been up to? Thank you for coming to party with us this week at Show and Share.
                                                                               Blessings,
                                                                                  Linda

                                                          Pricing and packing is the least favorite
                                                                part of my job...LOVE staging!!

                                                        I almost didn't let go of these English Ironstone
                                                           butter pats...but I just can't keep everything.


                                                        I am so looking forward to more beach time!!

Features from last week...
                                                                     Angela @Simply Beautiful

                                                               Bonnie @Living With Thanksgiving

                                                                    Joy @ A Vintage Green

                                                                 Pat @ French Country Style

Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.


12 comments:

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Well one day it's flip flops and shorts, the next, drag out the winter coat and gloves! Such is the life of the Chicagoan. Looks like a cool, damp week again but HOPEFULLY things are set to improve next week! Thanks for hosting!

Bonnie said...

Thank you, Linda, for hosting Show and Share. I also appreciate my post being featured today.
I loved your beautiful beach picture. Can't wait for our beach vacation.
I know you will have a great show and know what you mean about it being hard to let go of items.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for including my Garden sign in your features, a lovely surprise. Thank you, always for hosting your 362nd Show and Share.
Joy

Creations By Cindy said...

I bet you did enjoy the beach! Oh my mercy! I would still be laying out there! LOL! Looking forward to a little beach vacation myself in July with my family. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Pat @ bringingfrenchcountryhome said...

Hi Linda, you little beach bum! Thanks so much for featuring my Cafe Bleu post and for hosting each week. Always look forward to your party. Hugs, Pat @ Bringing French Country Home

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Thanks for hosting. Have a great week!

Miss Kitty said...

Hi Linda! Such gorgeous photos from your visit to the beach! It looks like you have such goodies for The Market Beautiful...where is that? Thanks for hosting your party for us!

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, thank you for hosting. Have a great week!

xo Dianne

Rita C at Panoply said...

Busy woman with you shows! Pricing and packing are so tedious, aren't they? I don't like those tasks either, Linda.
Thank you for hosting us each week. Have a great one!
Rita

Cecilia said...

Oh, I love the beach! I'd be a beach bum all day too! :)
Thanks for the party!

Unknown said...

Your gulf photos are gorgeous Linda, and I'm so glad you had some time to relax and enjoy! Good luck with your next market~ and thanks for the party!

Eclectic Red Barn said...

Thanks for all the work that goes into making this party special. I hope you have a great week.
Hugs,
Bev

Related Posts with Thumbnails