Monday, April 24, 2017

Show and Share No. 359

 Happy Monday from the beach!
We have enjoyed a fun weekend at our beach home with our family. Our precious Sadie played so hard with all of us, and yes, we enjoyed every minute of our time with her. I carry antique christening gowns at the shop and I when I found this one from the early 1900's, I knew I had to photograph  Sadie in it. The bonnet is also an antique pretty. Update on my DIY window boxes...they are made...just need to paint them and plant the flowers in them. What have you been up to?
                                                                                      Blessings,
                                                                                         Linda





 Features from last week...
                                                            Heidi @My Sweet Cottage

                                                                  Dawn @Diary Of An Old Farmhouse

                                                                   Maggie @Maggie Lois

                                                            Jolena @While I Linger

Party Guidelines 

1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



17 comments:

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Beautiful photos of Sadie, Linda - thanks for hosting!

Suzy said...

Thanks for hosting and Sadie is a real cutie!!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Oh my word that baby Sadie is so precious! Love the christening gown photos, and you, my friend, looked thoroughly relaxed in that photo holding her! Thanks for sharing, and for hosting us.
Rita C at Panoply

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Sweet and wonderful Sadie.

Thank you Linda for your 359th Show and Share, appreciated.

Joy

Creations By Cindy said...

My mercy! I wanna hug that sweet baby! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

While I Linger said...

Oh, my! That is one sweet baby. You must be over the moon. Thank you for hosting and for featuring my farmhouse master bedroom makeover.

Thelma said...

Your Grandaugter Sadie is so sweet. Thanks for hosting. The beach looks so gorgeous.

The Speckled Hen Cottage said...

Babies and bonnets...oh so sweet! Grandbaby days are the very best. Thanks for hosting, have a lovely day.

mamasmercantile said...

You are certainly blessed she is one beautiful baby.

Artsy VaVa said...

Sadie is growing so fast! She made the perfect model for your christening gowns.
Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great week.

Unknown said...

Oh how precious! The gown is beautiful! Sadie is one lucky little doll! Thanks for the party Linda~

Sarah said...

She is the most adorable little girl. Love this antique christening dress.
Thanks for hosting.

carol@The Red Painted Cottage said...

Sadie is so adorable in these photos. Love the dress!

brownpaperpackages said...

Sadie is adorable!! At first I thought she was a doll in a beautiful christening gown, she looked so perfect! Thank you so much for featuring me this week with my Cookie Monster Fur Bench. I'm new to blogging and trying to figure this all out. You are a blessing! Thanks again! Dawn

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, love those photos of your granddaughter! They are so sweet!! Thank you for the party.

xo Dianne

Bonnie said...

Sadie is adorable and so pretty in the vintage gown and bonnet. The beautiful backdrop of the beach makes it all the more special.
Love the picture of you holding her, too!

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Linda, thanks for featuring my trip to Sedona. Sadie is just adorable! How sweet she looks in her vintage attire. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails