Monday, November 7, 2016

Show and Share No.337

 Hello from our little farmhouse in the burbs!!!
This time next week, our home will be full of Christmas décor. Okay y'all, I know that I am decorating really early this year for the holidays, but I have a good reason for doing so. I hope that soon I will be able to share with y'all, the reason behind why I am decking my halls so early this year. When are you planning on pulling out all the totes and decking your halls? Thanks for sharing here at our weekly Show and Share Party.
                                                                                 Blessings,
                                                                                    Linda



Features from last week...
                                                                           Kiki @Kiki Nakita

                                                                       Lori @Dining Delight

                                                                      Joy @A Vintage Green

                                                              Nicki @Sweet Parrish Place

                                    I'd  love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



10 comments:

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Thank you for hosting, LInda!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thanks for the party Linda! Can't wait to hear your news!
Jenna

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

So thrilled to see that you featured my Thanksgiving Sideboard decor at your lovely party! Can't wait to hear why you are decorating for Christmas early...though I'm starting soon too - Thanksgiving is over here in Canada so nothing to hold us back :) Thanks for hosting the party and for the feature!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for featuring my very shabby wall shelf, appreciated. Thank you too to Show and Share 337, love visiting and joining in.
Joy

Artsy VaVa said...

Can't wait to hear your news. Don't keep us in suspense too long! Thanks for hosting the party.

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Linda, thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party this morning, Linda. Looking forward to hearing your news! Cynthia

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for the party! I hope your week is full of blessings.

xo Dianne

Sandi Magle said...

No Christmas in this house until after Thanksgiving, despite all of it in the stores. But I do enjoy looking for ideas, and thanks for hosting, Sandi

Curtains in My Tree said...


I need to be getting my turkey plates out for a showing

Thanks for your time

Related Posts with Thumbnails