Monday, October 24, 2016

Show and Share No.335

 Here we are at another Show and Share Party.
Last week I shared on IG and FB, that my daughter Mary Claire was headed to India for a mission trip. Here is the update...she made it there after about 25 hours in the air, safe and sound. She is having a wonderful experience sharing Jesus with people who do not know him. Please continue to pray for her this week and thank you for all the prayers that have been said for her already.
                                                                            Blessings,
                                                                               Linda
Features from last week...
 
                                                                  Lisa @2 Perfection Décor

                                                                   Jolena @While I Linger

                                                                 Trisha @American Honey Home

                                                                Christine @Little Brags

                                   I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



17 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

I know you are so proud of your daughter! I look forward to hearing more about the great work she is doing.
Thank you for hosting the party. Enjoy your week!

Miss Kitty said...

Hi Linda! I love the features that you chose this week for your party. Thanks for hosting again and War Eagle!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, I love all the features this week, but most of all, I love that photo of your daughter with the child in India! You've got my prayers for her safety while there, as well as while in travel. Thank you for hosting Show and Share.
Rita

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Linda, your daughter is a treasure. Thank you for hosting Show and Share 335 today, appreciated.
Joy

Trisha said...

Thank you so much for the feature! Glad your daughter made it safe!

~Trisha

thepaintedapron.com said...

What a special and brave daughter you have Linda! I know your family must be so proud of her-thanks so much for hosting every week-
Jenna

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda!

mamasmercantile said...

How wonderful, you must be so proud. My eldest daughter went to China for six months and my youngest did India for three months prior to starting their careers after University. Your daughter will certainly be in my prayers.

Vel Criste said...

God bless your daughter and all that she's with on this mission trip right now!

While I Linger said...

Thank you for sharing my kitchen and dining room. I saw your post on IG about your daughter and am excited to hear about her trip. Thank you for sharing and praising God that he uses us, jars of clay, to carry his treasure to the world!

Calypso In The Country said...

You must be so proud of your daughter! What a wonderful thing for her to be involved in! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your week!
Shelley

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Hi Linda! Thanks so much for hosting the party! Hugs to you!
Theresa.

xinex said...

Good luck to your daughter on her mission! Love the features and thanks for hosting...Christine

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, we have just had a speaker from India at church and how we can help them spread the Gospel. How cool that your daughter is part of sharing Jesus. Prayers for her and your family.


Thank you for the party!

xo Dianne

Lisa @ 2Perfection Decor said...

Hi Linda, Thank you so much for the feature!! I appreciate all the love.
Many thanks~Lisa

Curtains in My Tree said...


It is so nice to hear about young people on fire for Jesus.
thanks for the party which I always love to be in

Crystal Grandeur said...

I am Sujatha from India. I welcome your daughter to our country. She will be safe and return with lot of things to tell you. Not to worry . Love SujathaPratap:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails