Monday, September 19, 2016

Show and Share No. 331

 Hope you all had a fun weekend.
My weekend was all about painting furniture for the upcoming Vintage Market Days show. We start setting up on Wednesday and the show starts at 10:00 a.m. on Friday. I love that this is a local show and even better, it's inside. Here in the deep South, it's still HOT! I am very pumped about this new local show, so watch for daily updates on Instagram and Facebook. Thanks for dropping by and let's get this party started.
                                                                                Blessings,
                                                                                   Linda

                                                      We were lucky to find some wonderful local
                                                                        vintage goodies!

                                                              Our booth theme is "Farmhouse Living".

Features from last week...
                                                           Cynthia @Clockwork Interiors

                                                           Bonnie @Living With Thanksgiving

                                                                     Barbara @21Rosemary Lane

                                                                  Jenna @The Painted Apron


                                         I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



16 comments:

Rita C at Panoply said...

Wow, Linda, you are one super-busy girl! It is still hot here, too, making it hard to believe fall starts this week. I hope you have a terrific sale in your new venue this weekend. I'm looking forward to hearing (and seeing) all the details. Thank you for hosting, too. Happy Fall!
Rita

Calypso In The Country said...

Well, it's still hot here in NJ as well! I hope it cools off soon for both of us! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your week!
Shelley

Unknown said...

What an unexpected surprise this morning! Thanks for including my bench with your beautiful features this morning. It's appreciated. I'm following along on Instagram .... hope you have a great show! Cynthia

Vel Criste said...

Hi Linda! I haven't blogged in over 2 months! So glad to be back on the saddle again! Thank you for hosting!

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Thank you, Linda, for hosting - have a wonderful week!

Doreen said...

Happy Monday! I'm so glad to have a coastal-themed makeover to share here. Thanks for your weekly party of inspiration.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!
Hugs,
Debbie

thepaintedapron.com said...

hi Linda! Thanks so much for the feature this week! Good luck on your show this weekend, lucky you that it's inside!! I'm in Bham for 2 weeks unfortunately, I would have loved to come. Hope everything is great with your sweet new baby and family and best of luck at the event!
Jenna

Unknown said...

You are so busy! We are as hot as ever over here as well. I can't wait for cooler weather. Thank you for hosting!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Linda...thanks so much for the party and for featuring my autumn table. What a wonderful surprise and great way to start the week. Wishing you a fabulous week as we officially head in to Autumn!
XO Barbara

Unknown said...

Oh Linda I'm in love with the men's gardening sign. I hope your week sublimely wonderful, and thanks again for hosting.

xoxo,
Sarah @ Gypsy Girl Revivals

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, looking forward to photos from the new show. Thank you for hosting!

xo Dianne

Unknown said...

You are amazing Linda! I wish I had the energy you do girl. Thanks for the party and blessings to you.
Patti

xinex said...

Good luck on the show! Thanks for hosting...Christine

Curtains in My Tree said...


It's still hot here in central Missouri also. It is over 90 today and weekend was so HOT
I would really enjoy seeing all your sale things. I know you have a fabulous booth at any sale

Unknown said...

Thanks for this great blog, Very well & insightful.

Greathousedesign

Related Posts with Thumbnails