Monday, January 11, 2016

Show and Share No.296

 I hope 2016 is treating you well.
Here at Coastal Charm, we have been busy with DIY projects at our beach home, painting some furniture for the shop and trying to get this messy house organized. I'm hoping that by the end of the week, I will have several things completed, so I can check them off my list. I have one of my DIY projects to share with y'all tomorrow, so please be sure to stop by and see what I did for $10. Today, let's see what you have to share.
                                                                     Blessings,
                                                                         Linda
Recap from last week...
                                       On Instagram, I shared my love for yummy
                                       smelling candles and blue transferware.

                                             Over at Facebook, I shared why my sweet
                                             hubs, came home with this CL issue for me.
                                             Hint...it looks a lot like our new family room.

Features from last week...         
                                             
                                                Nicki @Sweet Parrish Place

                                                  Linda @Itsy Bits and Pieces

                                                    Sheila @My Kentucky Living

                                                     Sissie @Sissie's Shabby Cottage
Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
  



21 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Thanks so much for hosting and for the feature, too, Linda!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for Show and Share 296. Always a pleasure to visit and join in. Hugs.
Joy

Calypso In The Country said...

Love the features and thanks for hosting! I happen to have a coastal themed post for this week!
Shelley

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Happy New Year Linda! Thanks for a great linky party!

Donna Wilkes said...

Hope your new year is starting with good vibes. Thank you for hosting.

S H Elliott said...

Thank you so much for featuring me! Sheila

thepaintedapron.com said...

Happy Monday Linda! Thanks for the party and now I'm dying to see your new room makeover!
Jenna

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Thank you so much Linda for featuring my shop space. How very kind of you! I love all the other features too.
Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity to see so many talented bloggers. We all love Tuesdays, or should I say Monday's at Coastal Charm!

hugs
Sissie

Unknown said...

Thank you for the party, Linda!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Great features here, Linda. I know what you'll be doing this evening - Roll Tide! and have fun! Thanks for being our host. I hope your week kicks off well tonight.
Rita

xinex said...

I love those blue transferware! Thanks for hosting....Christine

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Linda and Happy New Year! Thank you so much for the party this week. Looking forward to Coastal Charm posts in 2016. Have a great evening!
XO Barbara

Unknown said...

I tried to click on the link to your post with the Country Living magazine and it wouldn't let me visit. Now you have me terribly curious! IS it your living room or did someone copy you? Anyhoo, thank you for hosting and have a great week!
Patti

Unknown said...

always a fun party :) Have a fab week!

Unknown said...

Really great features this week, Linda. Thanks so much for hosting! Cynthia

Deanies Stash said...

Always fun to see the features each week! Thank you for hosting!

xo Dianne

CD Loken said...

Your blue transferware is GORGEOUS, Linda! I just received my Country Living magazine yesterday! I can't wait to look through it! Thank you so much for hosting! Looks like your new year is off to a busy start!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I love stopping by to party with you! Thank you for hosting. We would love it if you would stop by our party that goes until Friday @7. It would be our pleasure to pin and tweet your creations. Lou Lou Girls

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thank you for the party.
My husband would love your blue transfer ware.
Most of our dishes are blue and white he seems to gravitate towards blue and white dishes.
Have a wonderful week.
Denise

Creations By Cindy said...

Love all the goodies you have today! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Linda, lovely party! Thanks so much for hosting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails