Monday, November 10, 2014

Show and Share No.236

Welcome to Show and Share and our second party in November! Time is going by way too quickly and the holidays will be here in the blink of an eye. I am happy to report that I have Coastal Charm Interiors all decked out with a lot of Christmas goodies and ready for all my customers. Next thing on my to-do list is, I need to get a lot of custom picture frames made and taken to the shop. These are always so much fun to create, so I am really looking forward to start working on them. Have you started your Christmas shopping? I already have a few things purchased, and off my list. Okay, let's see what all of you have to share this week.
                                                    Blessings,
                                                       Linda
RECAP from last week...
                       Do you remember me telling you about the trade
                       that Marian and I made at the Chapel Market?
                       Well, this is the piece of furniture that I came home
                       with. Isn't she a beauty? When she gets all settled
                       in at her new home here at Coastal Charm, I will
                                  be sure to share with all of you.

                            Click here, to view my post about my neighbors
                                       booths at the Chapel Market.

                         Here is a pic from the "new look" at my shop space.
                                       Click here, to view all of it.

                       If you follow me on Instagram, then you already know
                             that I spent a three day weekend at Lake Martin.


                     A good time was had with family and friends.

Features from last weeks party...
                                 Jeanie @Create and Babble

                           Elizabeth @Just Following Jesus

                                     Julie @Little Farmstead


 Pin It

If you are featured here at SHOW AND SHARE...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

27 comments:

Art and Sand said...

I wouldn't want the hassle of a shop year round, but I think it would be so much fun to have a shop at Christmas to decorate.

Love the piece you got from MMS.

elizabeth said...

Thank you for featuring my thrifty find!

Trisha said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!

~Trisha

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Good Morning Linda. I enjoy seeing all the wonderful details of your shop. Thank you for Show and Share no. 136, always a pleasure to join in.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Linda !
LOVE the features - and the photo of you and your husband with your daughter - she's just gorgeous !
Have a great week
Hugs,
Suzan

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hey Linda, loved all your pics from the Market. thanks so much for hosting!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Inspiring features as always Linda. Thanks so much for hosting every week.

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party every week.

Blue Creek Home said...

Thanks for being one of the best party hosts in blog land!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, I don't know where you get your energy, but you sure are getting things done - aannd - you look great! That picture of family is fantastic!
We've got our booth spaces set for the holidays (sharing), and we've sold a couple big things, so it looks like we'll be doing a big shuffle again - holiday take 2, lol. Too soon to take my latest finds from Maine in though - still need to foster, hehe. Thanks for hosting, and have a super week.
Rita

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party. The pictures from the weekend are great. I just wish the outcome of the game had been different!!!

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

Beautiful picture of Lake Martin! Thanks for hosting! XOXO

Donna Wilkes said...

I have loved your posts on the traveling shows and your booth is looking eye-catchingly lovely. Thank you for hosting.

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Wow, Linda! It looks like you have a good head start on the holiday season! I love your new chest - the stenciling is gorgeous! Thanks for hosting the blog party. Have a wonderful week!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Haha! I have hardly begun to think about Christmas. How fun to have your shop all set up and ready for Christmas!

thepaintedapron.com said...

I am drooling over your new chest Linda! I know it was gorgeous at Lake Martin~sorry Au lost, been a crazy football season for sure!
Jenna

Unknown said...

I hope I get to see your booth and your neighbors someday in person! Enjoy your week and thanks for hosting us!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Linda, I love your new dresser! Thanks for the party.
Hugs,
Sherry

Unknown said...

Thank you for another great party Linda. Your things are all so beautiful! Blessings to you,
Patti

Unknown said...

What a GREAT week you had Linda! So much fun to see all your beautiful wares too. Thanks for hosting and have a blessed week.
Patti

Season of Herbs... said...

Thank you for hosting Linda
Rosemary

DD's Cottage said...

thanks for hosting and for the feature of my chippy find!

Erin said...

For a few years I took my daughter to the girl scout camp on Lake Martin every spring and fall for sailing camp, hosted by the leader and friend who owns PB&J Kids in Mobile. Oh, how I love that place on the lake. So beautiful. I hope you post on going there. Would love more information to plan a weekend for friends...not scouts. As usual, love your blog.

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

I love the dreamy blue color of that chest and the delicate design on it...so pretty :)Beautiful fall picture of Lake Martin, sounds like you had a wonderful weekend, Linda :) Love your scarf! hugs, Poppy

White Lace and Promises said...

What a piece. The delicate sketching is so pretty!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm starting a link party on Saturdays at 8 PM called "Found & Foraged" - I'd love it if you could stop by! www.averystreetdesign.com. Hope to see you.

Deanies Stash said...

Thanks for the party. I like your trade. :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails