Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Big Announcement

Okay y'all, I have a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Are you ready? I will be a VENDOR at the CHAPEL MARKET this year!!!!!! Yes, you read this right, this gal is going to the chapel this year and she will have some wonderful vintage goodies coming along with her. I can't begin to tell you, how dang excited I am! Oh my, this is going to be so awesome. I have been dreaming about doing a vintage show in my home state of Alabama, so when this opportunity came up, I was all in. As many of you already know, I went to this market last year as a shopper and had a blast. My friend Debbie and I, got up at the crack of dawn, so we could get a good spot in line and let me say, it was so worth it. I got to shop with several of my sweet longtime blog friends. Now, this year I will be back as a vendor, but I will also be a shopper too. Gotta support my sweet friends y'all. If, you have been thinking about attending a show like this, then please be sure to mark your calendar for Saturday October 25, and bring your friends with you to THE CHAPEL!!!! Hope to see there.
                                                   Blessings,
                                                      Linda


18 comments:

Bonnie said...

I hope hope I get to attend this year. Unfortunately I had a conflict last year. Glad you will be a vendor. Thanks for the advance notice to mark our calendars.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Congratulations, Linda! Wish I lived closer so I could come to that one. I hope you have a GREAT show.
Rita

Judy Pimperl said...

I've been checking back all day to read your news! Although I've never heard of this show, I'm sure it must be wonderful or you wouldn't be so excited...so, I'm now excited, too! I will have to research and find out all about it, where it is and such, so that I can make plans to be there! I'm always happy to find out about new shows!
judypimperl.blogspot.com

Cecilia said...

Fantastic! Congratulations.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Congrats, Linda. Have a great show, and, have fun.

Blondie's Journal said...

Linda...you are going to be a natural...so happy for you! :)

Jane xx

CoziNest Antiques & Decor said...

Next year I hope to quote you as saying, my friends Debbie and Kim, went with me..... LOL! Good luck with the market.

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

So excited for you! You will be the hit of the show!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Sounds so exciting! Congratulations! Have an awesome show!!!

Jan said...

Hey Linda, I was wondering if the Chapel Market is in Gulf Shores or Mobile? I'm in Huntsville, AL and would like to make a weekend of it. Thanks! Jan P

deb said...

Congratulations Linda!!! So excited for you.
Wish I was closer so I could go! Wishing you many sales!
Take care
*hugs*deb

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Jan...The Chapel Market is in Pike Road, AL...just outside of Montgomery.

Linda

Artsy VaVa said...

That's wonderful Linda! I hope I get to see you.

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Awesome Linda!! I can't wait to see you and your goodies! I'm sure this market will be much bigger (in attendance) than the first one. Bring LOTS of stuff to sell!! :)

Gail said...

Congratulations Linda, how exciting!

Holly @ Bella Nest said...

How exciting! I'm going to have to make plans to be there!!!

Junkchiccottage said...

How exciting Linda. Enjoy.
Kris

Judy Pimperl said...

Linda, I've just educated myself on this show...WOW! I can't wait now...how did I NOT know about this?
Congrats and I know it will be a fantastic show for you!
judypimperl.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails