Thursday, October 17, 2013

New Goodies For You


I've been a busy bee shopping for new merchandise for my space at Antiques at the Loop. I am trying to find just the perfect merchandise that I feel, that my customers will love. I have decided to start carrying jewelry and handbags, these two things are always popular with us gals, if you know what I mean. Even, when I was a little girl, my mom said I would go straight to the handbag department, as soon as we entered a store. I  have also added a lot more decorative pillows to my pillow inventory. My husband swears I have more pillows than shoes, those silly men just don't know, how easy it is to hide shoes (much easier than pillows).  So, now let's see some pics of what I now have in stock.
                                                   Blessings,
                                                      Linda

                                I am very happy with how fast my
                                           jewelry is selling.

                                      Cuff's are very hot this year!

                                        Bangle sets are too!!!

                                 You can never go wrong with
                                  pearls. Here in the South...we
                                  even wear them with our jeans!


                                A burlap chevron clutch...perfect for
                                               any Fall party!!!

                          Perfect combo with your favorite pair of boots!!!

                               These burlap table runners come in
                                two sizes. I am lovin' how my chevron
                                runner looks on my farmhouse table
                                              at my home.
                                   

                             Also in...is a new shipment of guest towels.

                            Never to early to buy your Christmas stockings.
                            I shared these on my facebook page and they
                                                 were a huge hit!

                                  A wonderful new pillow selection.


                                             Some fun tea towels.

                           My one of a kind frames are very popular too.

                                     What a cute velvet birdie!!!

                            To make room for new merchandise...I have
                             marked down a lot of older inventory...some
                                        items are up to 50% off.


                              I love these farm animals so much, that I hung
                                             one in my own kitchen.

                           For all those mid-century lovers out there...this
                           one is for you! A record player that still works
                                             (but only for 45's).

                            If you don't live close by...we do ship. Just email me
                            at coastal.charm@yahoo.com and I will pass along
                                      the store info that you will need.
Pin It

12 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Linda you filled your space up with so many pretty things!! Wish I lived closer!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Oh, I love everything new you've got, especially those rose and fleur de lis cuffs!! Wishing I lived in the south right now so I can come in and touch everything!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Linda,
It would be so much fun to shop your booth. I see lots of wonderful things and it's looking fabulous.

hugs
Sissie

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Everything looks great, Linda! I love your stockings and pillows! I've got some more stockings cut out and ready to sew for my booth, etsy and an event I'm participating in come December, but I'm finding it difficult to get them done. The weather has been so nice here, I'm having a hard time thinking "Christmas"!

Anonymous said...

AS always...I love it ALL... Most especially the new pillows and those guest towels!!! Very cute!

Suzie @ Dorothy Sue and Millie B's too

Mimi said...

So charming <3

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

You can never go wrong with jewelry and hand bags. No wonder they're selling like crazy. Love that record player.

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Love it all and can't wait to see it in person!

Donna said...

Love everything! A gal can never have too much jewelry, handbags or pillows :) Your booth is lovely!
Hugs,
Donna

Robin said...

Oh my gosh what a wonderful stash!!! If I lived near you I would be in there shopping today!

Anonymous said...

Wow! So many wonderful items. Love the table runners and tea towels. The colors are great! Thanks for letting us drool over your yummy merchandise.

Judy said...

okay, i want the gray and white chevron clutch, the gray and white chevron runner and one of those cuffs! i can see i'm going to have to stop in next time i'm in mobile. i have some of the gray and white chevron fabric i was planning on making a sink skirt with...that fabric is just gorgeous!

XOXO!
Judy

Related Posts with Thumbnails