Friday, July 5, 2013

Here's The Answer

Well, I have kept all of you in the dark for too long now, so here is the answer to my mystery picture. The shop where I am located is MOVING! Yes...right dab in the middle of this summer heat, we are packing up and moving to a new location. The owners had a chance to purchase a building that is more than double in size and they hopped on it. Last week, we went by and picked our new spaces. I wanted to increase my square footage, and when I got there the perfect spot was waiting on me. The spot is the front room on the far left side of the building. Oh yes...I have a room all by myself and I am thrilled! Mr.CC and I painted it last week and now we are working on putting up some details that scream CHARM!!! I really want to make it a super neat area for all my vintage goodies. I know that a lot of you thought that I was opening up my own shop. Now, that would be fun, but I am just too old to start a new business. Also, I really love being a part of this wonderful place, so I am staying put. The grand opening will be August 3...so if you are local...please come by and check us out.
                                                  Blessings,
                                                     Linda



                                 There it is...Coastal Charm Interiors
                                                     new home!

                                      Bye Bye Yellow...Hello WHITE!!!

                            I am so excited about having so many
                              walls to work with...oh happy day!

                              Also, these four large display windows,
                              are going to be super fun to play with.
                  

                             Soon I will get some updated pics of the
                             white walls and the other updates to share
                                        with y'all...so stay in touch.

Like us (Antiques at the Loop) on FACEBOOK...click here.

28 comments:

Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I know those windows are gonna be fabulous! Can't wait to see your new space. Congrats!

andrea@townandprairie said...

WOW, that is a huge area to work with! It will be REALLY fun to decorate this new space! Especially at Christmas!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

This is an awesome space! I'll be first in line!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, what a fabulous space!!! It's almost like you have your own little shop with the way your space is laid out - and the windows are a major bonus!!!!!!!
So happy for you :)
XOXO

Spittin-Toad said...

How exciting!! I just found out We're moving too...Where is still a big question mark but I'm thrilled...change is always good!!
Best Wishes!
Denise

Debra@CommonGround said...

WOW!!! looks like the perfect spot, have fun!!

afistfullofweeds* said...

Is that on Florida Street? I didn't realize that space was so big! Of course I will come check it out!

spymay said...

Congratulations!!What a great space! With all those windows, I see some great holiday dislays in your future.Heck,you could make up some holidays just so you can decorate,lol.

Anonymous said...

what an ideal space! i'm envious of those beautiful display windows you get to play with, + those walls... can't wait to see it come together!

Anne said...

Congratulations looks like a great spot!
xx
Anne

Our Hopeful Home said...

Congrats, Linda! How exciting, love those huge windows! What fun to decorate them. Can't wait to see the finished product.

xoxo

Kathleen

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I am so excited for you! You have so much space to work with and to show off all your wonderful vintage goodies. I wish I lived close enough to be the first in line for the grand opening.

Laurel Stephens said...

I'm so excited to see what you do with your new space. I'm thinking about renting a tiny space here in Boise. I've never decorated or styled a booth or even a store window, but I LOVE seeing how other bloggers do it. Honestly, it just looks and sounds like the best kind of fun!

Cassie Bustamante said...

so awesome! i am so happy for the shop owners and you! happy 4th!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

So exciting...congratulations!!! Can't wait to see more...
Blessings,
Cindy
(been thinking of you, we are at the coast and I'm seeing all kinds of drift wood...LOL!!!)

Low Tide High Style said...

Congratulations Linda, it looks like a perfect space, and I love the windows!

Kat

Life at Still Woods said...

Can't wait to visit the new location!

Pamela said...

Oh how very very exciting Linda and imagine those windows decked out for fall and Christmas!!! If I lived near by I would so be more than happy to help you decorate them. Windows use to be one of my most favorite things when I worked retail. Again congrats!!

Katie Mansfield said...

Congratulations. I can't wait to see what you do with the space.

deborah@confessions of a craigslist junkie said...

What a great space! Looking forward to seeing what you're doing with it.

Eclectically Vintage said...

How exciting - have fun with all that space!
Kelly

Pam Kessler said...

That is even better than your own shop. Less business responsibilities and more fun. Great windows. You will set the tone for the whole shop!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh, what fun! A lot of work and a lot of fun!!! That is one HUGE gorgeous space, can't wait to follow your journey, you have the best spot in the house!

Carol

D. Jean Quarles said...

Congratulations! Good luck. It looks like a great space.

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

How exciting to get to fix up that awesome new space! Can't wait to see when you're all set up.

Jeanette

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

This is a wonderful spot. I hope you will post about it when you finally get settled in. Hope the weather is not to hot for your move.

Noble Vintage said...

that is so exciting, Linda!! I hope you enjoy your new space and it brings you lots of sales! I moved to a location closer to the front when we expanded our shop, and it has doubled my sales :) I hope the same for you! Can't wait to see your new spot all decked out!

Unknown said...

I'm SO excited for you! I can't wait to see what you do with your new space... I'm whatever you do it will be fabulous!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails