Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No. 169

Well, summer is in full swing here on the Alabama gulf coast...it's HOT...HOT...HOT!!! This past week, I did a lot of projects outside, and just let me tell ya...I should have lost a few pounds with all that sweat! I hope to stay inside with my projects this week. Happy to have you here and looking forward to seeing what you have to share this week.
                                             Blessings,
                                                Linda

First, here is the recap from some things that I had to share last week here at Coastal Charm...


                                    My DIY Driftwood Lamp

                                       Her $20 Treasure

Now, let's move on to some features from last weeks party...

                          Donna @Distressed Donna Down Home

                                  Jeanette @Creating A Life

                                      Debbi @All In My Cottage

                            Jen @Don't Mess With My Tutus
Pin It
 Party Guidelines
1. Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not a mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it under my header) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week. Only new links (no more than one week old).
3. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC or Linky Followers.
4. Would love to have you follow me on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST.
5. Please no more than three links per person.

41 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party! Have a great week.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Cute features, I love the wooden flag! Thank you so much for hosting sweet lady. Have a blessed week.
FABBY

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Great features Linda! Thanks for hosting!

Pam

Faye said...

I like your lamp and shade! Thanks for hosting and stay cool!

The Charm of Home said...

Great features! I love your lamp! Thank you for hosting!
Sherry

Christine at Little Brags said...

Great features Linda....thanks for the Party. Christine from Little Brags

Diann said...

Wow, you are really getting creative with some fun driftwood projects! love them. thank you for hosting and have a wonderful evening!

Debra@CommonGround said...

love that flag! thanks for always hosting a great party!

Calypso In The Country said...

Beautiful features - Thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you for hosting this very inspirational party each week. I love the burlap lamo shade - so cute....

Christy James said...

Thanks for the party, Linda! Have a great week!
XO,
Christy

cindy said...

Love your lamp! Thanks for hosting Linda :)

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Linda! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Donna Wilkes said...

Thank you for the feature on the painted cupboard. I am loving the projects linked tonight. Hope your week is a great one.

Unknown said...

Hi Linda - It sounds like you have summer full on! It is still flirting with us here in the NW. Thanks for hosting again this week. Blessings, Patti

Laurie @ Laurie's Little Bits of Creativity, etc. said...

Love your driftwood lamp. How clever of you. Thank you for hosting!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the party, Linda!

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thanks so much for including me in your features this week, Linda!

Blessings-
Jeanette @ Creating a Life

Vel Criste said...

thanks for hosting, love the features!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Very cheerful post. Love the features. Thanks for hosting Linda.

Joy

Unknown said...

Thanks for another great party!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Love your lamp and especially the burlap shade! So charming!

sandy said...

Joining your party for the first time. Thanks for hosting!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thanks for letting me participate at your lovely party.

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

HI Linda, thanks for hosting, love joining in. As always, great features.

Denise

Faded Charm said...

Hi Linda,

I finally got a post up early enough in the week to link up with you this week.

thanks for hosting!

xoxo
Kathleen

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Linda! So very glad to be linking up this week. Thanks so much! LOVE THAT LAMP!!!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you so much for the party!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

LInda, you always have such adorable projects. That driftwood is sure coming in handy for you! Thanks for hosting the party for us!
Liz

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, thanks for hosting, glad to be joining in again. Take care - Dawn

Uniquely Undone said...

Thanks for hosting!! I LOVE the driftwood lamp and the flag sign!!

Kate @ Uniquely Undone
uniquelyundone.blogspot.com

Jeannie and Linda said...

Hi Linda, Thank you so much for hosting. Love your driftwood lamp, I do love a pretty piece of driftwood. Have a great day.
Jeannie

must love junk said...

Love this party, and your features!
Thanks for hosting :)
Susan

Noble Vintage said...

thanks for hosting, Linda! Love your driftwood lamp!! so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

I'm getting so many ideas oh my gosh. love the summer ideas and decorating ideas. Love this party. I think I need a staff to get all these projects done! Hahahahaha
Debbie

Unknown said...

I love your driftwood lamp. It is so creative. Thanks for the inspiration. Susan @ Through My Porch Window

Ivy and Elephants said...

Awesome features and great party. Thanks for hosting!

Paula

Kathy said...

The lamp is Great, too cute.
Thanks for hosting the party. I see lots of inspiration can't wait to check some out. Kathy

Anonymous said...

Great party, thanks for hosting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails