Friday, November 2, 2012

Two Women and a Warehouse

Now, everyone knows that down here in the South, we are all about hospitality, but this sign was just so COOL!!!! On my recent vacation, my first stop was visiting my sister and brother-in-law in Bluffton, S.C., and while we were there, a day trip over to Savannah was on the schedule. While in Savannah, I had plans on going by the  antique mall, Two Women and a Warehouse, and look what I found there on the sidewalk at the front door...now what a surprise to see my name on their chalkboard...thanks y'all! I had been talking to Kim @Today Is My Someday and Debbie @Refresh Restyle about my upcoming trip to their area, and was really hoping that I could have the chance to meet these gals. Well, that didn't happen, we were all there on the same day, just not at the same time...bummer!!!! I did get to check out their booths there at the mall, and let me tell ya, these gals have some charming stuff. If you are ever in Savannah, you must go by and check them out, believe me, you will not be disappointed. I went to several other antique malls in Savannah, and TWO WOMEN AND A WAREHOUSE was by far the BEST!!!! Let's take a look at some of the wonderful things that you will find, while shopping this mall.
                                             Blessings,
                                               Linda














Keep up the good work girls...because
your place ROCKS!!!!! 
 
Linking up to some fun parties...
 

32 comments:

Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Awww... Linda, thank you so much! We love our store too! So much great stuff comes in every day! I'm so glad that you got to visit, but I'm sorry I missed seeing you. Next time...

Kim

Unknown said...

I just looove Beaufort! I lived down there 17 years ago. The only thing I didn't like were the mosquitoes. I bet y'all felt like super stars with your name on the chalkboard!

reFresh reStyle said...

Thanks Linda!! Next time lets plan on getting together :)
Debbie

Anonymous said...

I know Kim she is a very special friend! I see some of her work on facebook.

Blondie's Journal said...

This is a step away from having your name in lights!! Too bad you didn't get to meet the gals! The pics are great, so much painted furniture...something for everyone! And Savannah is one of my favorite places!

XO,
Jane

Cristina Garay said...

How charming! Lots of great stuff!

bec said...

a totally cool store full of amazing goodies....I would spend hours there!
Bec x

Shari @ turnstylevogue.com said...

Well that is a great welcome :) I wish I lived closer. Maybe I'll have the chance someday to say hello as well.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

So many pretty things!! Hopefully next time you'll all get to meet!

Pam Kessler said...

That sign is too cool! And that place looks awesome. I love to do out of town shopping, just to see what other areas are in to. I guess that is why I like blogs so much - no need to travel farther than my armchair.

Rose, Happy Home Decorating said...

Fun display of great pieces of furniture! Thx!

Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley said...

How fun to see your name on the board! Cute Stuff! Thanks for letting me window shop!

Jeannie-JB said...

How fun - it's like seeing your name in lights. I love the name of their store and the lovely furniture pics.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Looks like a great place Linda, thanks for sharing! Love the name!

GranthamLynn said...

How charming what a neat place to shop. Thanks for taking us with you!
Have a Beautiful weekend,
Sherry

{northern cottage} said...

how fun is THAT???? We went on a family trip last spring to HH and a day trip to Sav - how fabulous - if only I'd known about the warehouse - I'd have been there FOR SURE! xo

20 North Ora said...

How exciting and what a surprise that must have been. Looks like a really great store. Will definitely go there if I ever make it to Savannah.

Thanks for sharing.

Judy

Ann said...

Lovely antique mall...all of you ladies are very talented.

For All Things Lovely said...

Just found your blog and absolutely love it! Can't wait to read more-newest follower! xo.
Megan

www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

So cute that they welcomed you with their sign - love it! I'll have to check out their place next time I'm out that way!

corners of my life said...

I wish this store were in Florida near my new "coastal home".

Athena at Minerva's Garden said...

What pretty items they have for sale at their lovely shop! I love all the bright furniture. And how nice that you could visit the store in person--sounds like a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

THAT is my type of candy store - definitely!!!
Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails