Thursday, September 20, 2012

Farmhouse Charm

Hey my sweet friends! How's everyone doing this week? Wonderful, I hope. Isn't Fall great? We are having much cooler temps here on the Alabama gulf coast, and we are lovin' it. Speaking of Fall...I thought I would share with y'all a couple of charming farmhouse goodies. You can find these pieces at my spot, located at Five Gold Monkeys. Thanks go stopping by for a visit:)
                                                                Blessings,
                                                                  Linda

Farm fresh picture frame/memo board.
 
                  Oh, isn't she a cutie pie? Love her little green drawer.

                                  She has a great top too!!!

                    Wonderful chippy charm...don't ya think?

Linking up here...
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Inspiration Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Potpourri Party
Feathered Nest Friday

19 comments:

Cass @ That Old House said...

Sweet table. I am a total sucker for working tables that show their LONG service in their scars and boo-boos.
Thanks for sharing!
Cass

Unknown said...

Love that little table.

Pattie

Cynthia said...

Love the chippy table and the birdcage.

Cynthia

afistfullofweeds* said...

Hey Linda, I have tried 2 times to find that Monkey place, with no luck..I need someone to drive while I look.. I will find it eventually. I have also just took a little spot at Cotton City. We will see how it goes!! Rhonda

Stephanie said...

Love, Love that table Linda!!

Anne said...

Linda,
Beautiful table! Love those chippy legs!
xx
Anne

Anonymous said...

Linda, you have so many interesting items! You have a great eye! I love the memo board and the table! My mom had those aluminum molds! I love your booth!

Mamaw's Place said...

I love that table. I wish I had somewhere to put it. I'm running out of room.

Pamela said...

Love that table Linda! I would snatch it up in a heart beat for sure.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love that table Linda! I'm drooling over all your farm fresh treasures. Wish I lived close enough to shop:-)

Judy said...

linda, that table and the entire booth look scrumptious! i hope to visit there one day

daughter and husband are going to auburn this weekend while we keep the twins...are ya'll going to the game? what's going on with our boys? just hope this weekend isn't too bad, know what i mean?

off for a day of errands, talk soon!

chateau chic said...

Great items for sale, Linda. I especially love that chippy little farm table!
Mary Alice

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

I'm a sucker for vintage kitchen tables like yours! Love the green drawer...very special!!!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Lots to like here, Linda...wish I lived closer!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Linda that chippy table is wonderful! love it!!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Wonderful chippy charm indeed!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I love that table with the green drawer! So much chippy loveliness all in one place! So wish Alabama wasn't so far away!

Honey at 2805 said...

What a great, chippy table, Linda! Love that green drawer! Looks like you have a lot of eye candy! Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday!

Pamela said...

Thanx for coming to THT LInda! Hope your week is going well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails