Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays No.67

Hello ladies...I'm so happy that you have came by for a visit with me and have some NIFTY THRIFTY treasures and ideas to share. We had so many wonderful links last week...I'm telling you it was very hard to pick just a few (I would have picked more, but I'm late posting...sorry). As I was looking through the links, I was very sad to see that so many of my favorites couldn't be featured today because they had not mentioned my party (with a link back to my blog), now this really puzzles me because I find this very simple to do...how about you...do you find this hard to do? So today I would like to thank all of you who always play by the rules...you are the best!!! Now here are four of my favorites and after you go by and check out the entire post about these...you will see why I picked them.
                                                     Hope you have a fun time here
                                                           and will come again,
                                                                       Linda

****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****

1. Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, include the NTT button in your post (copy and paste the html code under the button…the button is located on my sidebar). Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post where it is easy for others to find it...the more people at the party...the more fun we will all have here.

2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Also you can share any thrifty DIY projects...love seeing what y'all can make on a dime!

3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.

                                                                   
           Do you love this beautiful blue bowl as much as I do?
                   If so...go by and see how much Marie at
                         Sally Lee by the Sea paid for it.
                                        You will not believe how much Carla
                                          paid for this thrift store chair...hop
                                            over to Hammers and High Heels
                                                    and see this makeover!
                                          Anita had some great thrifty ideas for
                                              her porch makeover and since I
                                            love porches, then I really enjoyed
                                               checking out what she did here
                                                       at Cedar Hill Ranch!
                                            A thrifty treasure and a can of paint
                                               can really come out looking like
                                                 a very neat piece...go by and
                                              see what Leslie did...it's so cute!

                         

32 comments:

Olive said...

Never pay retail. Your party is proof! Thanks bunches for hosting. ♥Olive

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Yes, I saw Marie's blue bowl, and I loved it. Nice features. Thank you for hosting.

Honey at 2805 said...

Nice features, Linda! Anita's porch is stunning. Thanks so much for hosting!

Sue said...

We should all be proud of being thrifty- decorating does not have to cost an arm and a leg, whether it's inside or out! Thanks for hosting the par-tay, Linda. :-) Sue

Anne said...

Thanks so much for hosting - this is my first time linking up! :)

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Thanks for hosting and for featuring our ranch porch. I linked up my find for this week. I added your button to my blog. Thanks again.

Brandi said...

beautiful features, Linda! Thank you for hosting.

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Linda, just linked up. Thanks for the great party! xo Debra

Jane said...

Hi Linda,
I'm happy to have something to link tonight! Great features from last week. I'm going to go read all the details.
Thanks for hosting!!
Jane

Maggie Massey said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Linda! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Okio B Designs said...

I love your partays!

Jeanine

Blessed Serendipity said...

Thanks for hosting this fun party. I am a new follower.

Danielle

laxsupermom said...

Great features! That porch makeover is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

Arabella said...

Thanks so much for featuring my blue & white bowl, Linda - what a lovely surprise! Thanks for hosting this wonderful weekly shindig. Hope you have a great week.

Hugs,
Marie

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting. There is always so much to see.

Leslie said...

Linda, Thank you so much for the nice feature. I get a starfish ~ I'm so excited! : )
There are so many great links already!
Have a great Tuesday

deb said...

Great features Linda!
Thanks for hosting each week!
*hugs*Deb

Jenni said...

Hi Linda~

These are wonderful features! That bowl is beautiful and so is the white chair! {And what a cute pillow on it!} I am loving the front porch, too. It is so sweet! I am going to have to go see how the spray paint transformed that last piece...

Thanks so much for hosting this each week! I am going to try to link something, as soon as I finish it! Maybe next week! :)

I hope you have a beautiful Tuesday! :)

Blessings,
Jenni

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for hosting, I'm just posting my girls but I will have something soon for Father's Day, as I was away and busy. Thank you for having me, as soon as I learn how to link back, I will...I'm not computer savvy! I love your blog, so many beautiful things to learn. Lots of hugs, Fabby.

Momgen said...

Thanks for hosting this is my first in my new blog...

Mine is here

NCSue said...

Thank you for hosting.
Remember the days when photography was outrageously expensive, because each photo had to be printed... even the lousy ones? Digital photography has changed that! I've shared a few recent pix in my submission for the day... some of the "keepers".
I have a page on my site that lists more than 250 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
NCSue

Curtains in My Tree said...

I love to play here on Tuesdays Just wish I had remembered to take a before picture.

Most of us that paint everything LOL can picture in our minds what a piece looked like before however pictures are wonderful

Just like the shelf you featured who would have thought and old shaowod box would look so great painted turquoise

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

I think you made some great picks. Thanks so much for hosting the party. I'm on my way to check out that porch!!!

Karena said...

Linda I am so amazed at your parties and the response you always get!! Great work and camaraderie all around!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

I have an amazing Giveaway from the Artisans at Novica. You will love it!

Calypso In The Country said...

Love the pictures you posted! So inspirational! Thanks for hosting today!

At The Picket Fence said...

Hi Linda! So excited to be linking up the desk I made for my son. Thanks so much for hosting!
Vanessa

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

Sorry, I didn't put your link on my blog yet. I didn't think I actually got linked up. Yay!!:) I will do that right now.

Crystal

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting:)

saltbox
treasures
said...

A great weekly party! Thanks for hosting each week.
~ Julie

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

what a fun party Linda~ hopefully soon I can join in!
hugs,
paula:)

Laura Lynn said...

Lots of fun stuff! Thanks for hosting this week!

Alia said...

Hi!
I've linked up my project~
I am your Follower.
I really like your blog! Great posts!
Keep up the good work!
Do visit my blog too and follow it if you like it!
Have a Nice day, God Bless!

Alia
http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails