Monday, August 16, 2010

Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays No.25

Here we are at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS NO.25...it's hard to believe that we are having our SILVER anniversary today...so let's celebrate with some features from last weeks party! Every week I have so many wonderful gals come by and show off (or maybe share) their awesome stuff and I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of you for doing this and making this PARTY so much FUN for all of us...the more the merrier! If your blog is featured this week...please be sure to grab my cute little starfish FEATURED button and place it on your blog...he just loves being seen all over blogland! I almost forgot to mention this (a big sign of being a member of the fifty club)...if you have a ETSY shop and would like to donate a item for a giveaway here at Coastal Charm...please e-mail me and we will get the ball moving (coastal.charm@yahoo.com). Thanks again for coming and I hope that each and every one of you have a wonderful week!



Love this idea that Jenni over at BEAUTIFUL NEST had for her new kitchen...it's sooooo PRETTY and very THRIFTY!
Sarah@THE THRIFTRESS got all of these "COOL" treasures for only...go by and see for yourself...I think you will be surprise!
See how Sarah@HENNESSEY HOUSE turned this $5 Bistro Set into a real beauty!


Heather got a pile of goodies for only $10...hop over to OUR LIFE IN A CLICK and see how she used them in her home!


Hop over to SEEING THE POTENTIAL and see all of Jeralee's THRIFTY finds...she has had some luck finding some NIFTY BIRDIES!


****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****
1. Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, include the NTT button in your post (copy and paste the html code under the button…the button is located on my sidebar). Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post. I have seen that some of you have forgot to do this…so this is just a sweet reminder.
2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Please do not link to an Esty shop or something similar (I will delete the link). If I see that your post is not really on track with the NTT theme and also if you don't link back, I'll delete your link...please don't make me do this. It's common courtesy to link back to the person having the party, so that all of your readers can find it too.
3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends.

22 comments:

the cape on the corner said...

love sarah's redo for her front porch, too! thanks for hosting, and hope you're having a great day!

Erin | Bygone Living said...

Such great finds! :)

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Oh my gosh! I'm too excited!! Thanks for the feature Linda!!!!


heather

Biljana said...

Hi Linda!
Thanks for hosting:)) Have a great day:))
Greetings from Europe, Biljana

Blondie's Journal said...

The bistro set looks fabulous! I have to see the rest!

Hope you have a great week, Linda! :-)

xoxo
Jane

Jenni said...

Hi Linda~

Thank you so much for featuring the island! That was so nice of you! :) I love that little patio/bistro set~ it's beautiful! Thank you for hosting this party every week!

I hope you are having a wonderful Monday!

Jeralee said...

Thank you for featuring me! What a fun surprise.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Linda! Congrats on NTT #25! I can't believe it! I hope you are having a great week!...hugs...Debbie

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Oh what cool pics Linda!
I can't believe some of the great finds!
So many wonderful blogs to see.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting and sticking with us for 25 weeks! I took a little time off for adventures with old friends (we're over that 50 mark as well) and now need to catch up. Thanks for the suggestions.

Diann said...

Holy cow Linda! Has it really been 25 NTT parties already?!! I can't believe it. It seems like you were just announcing it and I was telling people to check out when it starts!

Well, a big Happy 25 anniversary to you!!

Lindy said...

Thanks for hosting a great party!

deb said...

The Bistro Set was one of my favs from last week!
*hugs*deb

Amber said...

Thanks so much for the comment on my dresser makeover!

Jeanne said...

Hi Linda, I have been out of town but I'm back. I don't have anything on my calendar until October. Yeah!!!

Happy 25th anniversary today. I even have something silver...sort of. Smile. Since visiting for me has been very hard this whole summer I am ready to be a computer potato. HA!

Have a wonderful day.
Hugs, Jeanne

Shellbelle said...

Happy Silver! I saw so many nifty, thrifty things out there last week, but the first one you featured in today's post was my favorite. Jenni did an amazing job with that dresser for her kitchen. I've been wanting to find one to use in my living room for more storage and she really inspired me.

The fact is, many of your participants have inspired me with the projects they create from their goodies. This is such a fun meme! The GW here is terrible and yard sales are almost non-existent, so visiting NTT participants is like a virtual sale for me and it doesn't cost me a dime! How's that for being thrifty? lol

Anonymous said...

Love, love thrifting. So glad to have found you!

Sherrie said...

Darn, 25 is the silver anniversary and I don't have any silver to show today. Sorry. Thanks as always for the party. I will be at the post office on Thursday with your goodies. So you should see them at the start of next week. Have a good weekend.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, I always enjoy visiting and seeing all these thrifty treasures. Thanks so much for hosting. xo, Sherry

Love the Decor! said...

Hi Linda Thanks for hosting! I always love to see what everyone has been up to!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Linda,
Looks like Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays is becoming all the buzz here in blogland! I see many participants and I am going to try and visit them all. Also, I love that you are featuring some of your favorites.

hugs
Sissie

. said...

Linda, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment! Otherwise I might not have found your awesome blog and party!!!

I love parties!! You get to see so many neat projects and thrifty find in ONE spot! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails