The holiday has come and gone...I hope all of you had an awesome time with family and friends...I sure did! My family spent the holiday at our beach condo here in beautiful Gulf Shores, Alabama. Last week was not a good week for us here on the coast...we had lots and lots of BP oil washing up and very high surf from Alex. There is light at the end of the tunnel...our beaches were cleaned up by Saturday morning and the sun was shinning bright for the weekend...had two beautiful fireworks shows...one Saturday night in Orange Beach and another one Sunday night here in Gulf Shores. This years celebration was one that we will never forget here on the Alabama Gulf Coast.
This week at my NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS PARTY we will be looking at some awesome treasures that have been found by some of my THRIFTY friends. Please be sure to click on their blog name and read about these "COOL" thrifty treasures and tell them Linda@Coastal Charm sent you over!
***GARAGE SALE TIPS***
Be prepared before you leave home for a day of THRIFTIN'...here's what I try to have with me.
1. Room in the car to put all your large pieces!
2. GPS or a map!
3. CASH (ones if possible)!
4. Small tape measure
5. A list of sales that you want to check out!
Check out this beautiful "Frenchy" pillow at NINA'S NEST...handmade by Linda!
Sue at "SULLIVAN and MURPHY" found this awesome table and chairs...you don't want to miss this one!
Okay...now this gal Jennifer at "ALL THAT GLITTERS" is one busy lady...she is always finding some really neat treasures. Check her out...you will not be disappointed!
My new friend Sharon at "ELIZABETH & CO." came by last week to show off her table...when I saw it...I was sooooo jealous and you will be too!
****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****
1. Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, include the NTT button in your post (copy and paste the html code under the button…the button is located on my sidebar). Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post. I have seen that some of you have forgot to do this…so this is just a sweet reminder.
2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Please do not link to an Esty shop or something similar (I will delete the link). If I see that your post is not really on track with the NTT theme and also if you don't link back, I'll delete your link...please don't make me do this. It's common courtesy to link back to the person having the party, so that all of your readers can find it too.
3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN! What a great way to meet new friends.
I'm linking to the following parties!
Creations, Haunted Halloween Mansion
3 minutes ago