Monday, November 2, 2015

Show and Share No.286

 I'm back! Did you miss me?
Okay, I know that I was MIA here on the blog last week, but I was posting on Instagram. So, for all of you who follow me there, then you know that I was on vacation. Well, to tell the truth, it was more of a business trip, but we did spend some time, just taking in some beautiful Fall foliage. We went to market in Atlanta (Atlanta Mart) and then headed north to Asheville, NC., for a few days. When we travel, we always do some pickin' along the way, and this trip, we did some amazing pickin' y'all. This week I will be busy decorating the shop for Christmas. So, if you are local, stop in at the end of the week and check out what Christmas at Coastal Charm Interiors looks like for 2015. Now, let's get this party going!
                                                                Blessings,
                                                                    Linda

                              We had a fun day hanging out at the Biltmore house.

                                   We also enjoyed beautiful views like this.

Features from last week...
                                                Geneva @My Heart's Song

                                                      Dawna @That Country Place

                                                   Elizabeth @Blue Clear Sky

                                                            Rita @Panoply
Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
   



28 comments:

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

We went to Asheville and the NC Mountains weekend before last. It was beautiful, wasn't it? Glad you had a good trip! Have fun decorating your shop... one of the things I truly miss about the biz! ...and thanks for hosting! :) ~Rhonda

Pamela said...

Thanx for the party Linda. So glad you had a great vacation!

Emma Kate at Paint and Style said...

Ooh, lovely pictures. Nice to see you and the hubby. The denim map is AMAZING!

Kim said...

Looks like a fun trip! Thanks for the party! :)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Looks like a un business trip! Love the big map!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thanks so much for the party Linda...have a great week!
XO Barbara

Kiki Nakita said...

So glad y'all got to visit the Biltmore. Hubby & I are season pass holders so we celebrate Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas there and it's a magical place.

Donna Wilkes said...

Great trip! Love the denim map. Thanks for hosting!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, don't you just love the buying part of this line of work? Looks like you had fun, and I can't wait to see the shop. We worked ours up (sharing), and now I need to think about my home. :)
Thank you so much for the Flapper feature - I'll shout it out on the post. I appreciate that, and very much appreciate your hosting us. Most of all, I appreciate your blog - love seeing your shop.
Rita

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting another great party! Found tons of new projects I want to try out!

Anonymous said...

It's always fun visiting The Biltmore House...especially during the Christmas season! Thanks so much for hosting!

Unknown said...

I'm a little jealous of your job, Linda ... just saying! haha Thanks for the party and happy November to you!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Linda for Show and Share 286. Great time of year to be traveling.

Vel Criste said...

lovely pictures Linda, I have to visit the Biltmore someday too! Thanks for hosting!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for the party.
Have a great week.
Denise

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

I love that area of the country. Gorgeous.

Thanks for hosting.

Debra@CommonGround said...

Looks like a great trip, I'm hoping we can make it next year! thanks for hosting, Linda!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Sounds like a fun trip, I love the Biltmore~ thanks for the party today Linda!
Jenna

foreverdecorating said...

I have been to the Biltmore twice and love all the tours they offer. Great time to be there!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

We're enjoying absolutely gorgeous color this fall here in Ohio, so I understand your joy at the views you found! Thank you for hosting, Linda. ~Zuni

Deanies Stash said...

Looks like a fun trip! Thank you for hosting!

Dianne

Unknown said...

Following you IG I was with you all the time! The Biltmore is a little over an hour from our home and I get to go for an overnighter with three girlfriends this next week!
I'm glad you were able to do some good "pickin". Was there anything you found up near Ashville??? Maybe I need a bigger vehicle :)
Thank you for hosting dear lady and have a blessed week.
Patti

One More Time Events said...

Thanks for the party...looks like you had a wonderful vacation!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Great features Linda! Glad you had a good time. Thanks for hosting.
hugs,
Jann

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! I love your amazing party! Please take a moment to visit our party that goes until Friday at 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Linda, thanks so much for hosting!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hi Linda, Looks like so much fun! We love road trippin' and pickin' too! Thank you for hosting the party.

Related Posts with Thumbnails