Sunday, August 26, 2012

Maybe She Is A True Beauty Queen


Last week, I posted some pics of my vintage industrial stool, and it looks like, this ole gal was a big hit at some parties. She had a lot of fun party hopping, and three of my blog friends, thought enough of her, to feature her at their parties this week. I sure hope, she hasn't gotten the BIG HEAD, from all the attention, if you know what I mean. With all this attention, maybe she is a true BEAUTY QUEEN after all, you know how SOUTHERN gals, love the thought of wearing a crown (he he). So, today let me give a big thank you to Debra @Common Ground, Courtney @ French Country Cottage, and Jan @Have A Daily Cup Of Mrs. Olson, for making her day. If, you all don't hear from me, for a couple of days, it's because we are getting ready for an unwelcome visitor here on the gulf coast. Oh yes, that wild old guy named Isaac, is heading our way :( At this time, it looks like we might be on the west side of his landfall, and that is the best side to be on. We should get plenty of rain and wind, here at my house, it's my beach condo, that I'm worried about. We will be getting it all ready on Monday, when we know more about, where he will land. So, please keep all of us here in his path, in your prayers. UPDATE..looks like this old guy is now coming in around the Mississippi/Louisiana line...so now we will be on the east side of his landfall. Let's all keep praying that he doesn't increase his power by much, and that everyone in his path, stays SAFE!
                                            Blessings,
                                               Linda


 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Linda, she is a beauty! I'll be praying for you! Keep safe!

Debra@CommonGround said...

LOVE that chair, you did such a great job updating her. Now you guys take care and you're in our prayers!

Amy Kinser said...

Yes, your chair is perfectly beautiful!

Be safe through the storms. Blessings to you.

thistlewoodfarm said...

Oh....Linda! I will pray that the storm passes you by! I love this stool!

blessings,
karianne

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

I can see why she was a big hit. What a terrific chair!

Blue Creek Home said...

You knew she was a diamond in the rough the minute you saw her sitting there waiting for someone to take her home.

You guys are heading North soon I hope. We have had y'all on our minds.
Rhonda

Anne said...

Linda,
Love this! We will be praying.We have family there too!
xx
Anne

andrea@townandprairie said...

I do hope you are able to weather the storm without damage! Prayers for safety!

Unknown said...

Praying for you and all in Isaac's path.

Becca Bertotti said...

Love the stool, Linda! And, prayers that Isaac weakens and avoids your area!

Stephanie said...

I thought of you when I saw the latest projections on the storm - praying the storm weakens!

Unknown said...

Linda, love it saw one the other day what to buy it but they wanted to much money for it... Lucky lady love what you did to it..have a great week

Pattie

Jeannie-JB said...

Just a note to tell you that I love love love the Ironstone in your blog header - matter fact I love all your coastal charm! I'm also in Isaac's potential path on the Gulf Coast. Following & Thinking of you now!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Keeping you in my prayers, Linda...hope it weakens!

Sue said...

I can certainly see why your stool is such a popular girl!

I've been watching the storm closely with my daughter and my dad in Florida, I'm sending good thoughts your way as it gets closer to shore. I hope it fizzles out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails