Seven ways to WIN!!!!
1. Follow Roselle at SEASIDE ROSE CREATIONS...2 entries
2. Go by and leave Roselle a comment on her blog...2 entries
3. Go by and check out her Etsy shop and come back and tell me your favorite item...2 entries
4. Follow me...1 entry
In order for each entry to count, please leave a separate comment for each. The giveaway will end at midnight on Sunday 9/4 and the winner will be announced on Monday 9/5. Good luck ladies!!!!
a little crazy...having a swing as your
best friend...but there is nothing
better than swinging and watching
leaving the store (Lowes) I saw that the display
had a huge price tag on her and she was $20
cheaper...well I went right back in there and
got my $20 bucks (I think the tag was a
mistake...oh well)...then I asked the clerk
about how long will they honor a sale price...get
this..90 days...so if this baby goes on
sale in the next 3 months...I'm going to
get more money...hope this might help
some of y'all who shop at Lowes.
was found at Home Depot...got her
back in the Spring...had a Lowes
coupon that they honor...another
Linking up here...
Time To Shine Tuesday
Show Off Your Stuff
Open House Party
Flaunt It Friday
****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****
1 Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post where it is easy for others to find it...the more people at the party...the more fun we will all have here.
2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Also you can share any thrifty DIY projects...love seeing what y'all can make on a dime!
3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.