Happy Birthday to NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS...you have come a long way baby since the day you were born. As you turn 1 year old today...thought I would share with all of y'all my first party, since so many of you were not there. Every week more and more people are showing up and joining in all the NIFTY THRIFTY FUN...last week over 200 came by to party...big difference from the 56 that came by to my first party and I'm hoping to keep growing in the future. Since all of y'all have been so nice by coming to my party, I would like to say a big THANK YOU by having GIVEAWAYS every week during the month of March. This week my friend Rhonda over at BLUE CREEK HOME was very sweet to donate this beautiful MOTHER AND CHILD PILLOW...if you already know Rhonda...then you know she does an outstanding job with her handmade pillows and if you don't know Rhonda...then you are missing out on knowing a true SOUTHERN LADY...so be sure to go by and introduce yourself to her. Want a chance to WIN this beautiful pillow? Here are the ways that you can WIN...
1. Link up to NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS and leave a comment...1 entry
2. Follow BLUE CREEK HOME and be sure to let me know this by a separate comment...2 entries
3. Tell me where you will display the pillow in your home...1 entry
4. Post the giveaway on your sidebar...1 entry
The GIVEAWAY will end March 6 and the WINNER will be announced on March 7!
You can meet Rhonda here at Blue Creek Home
Week 1...March 2010
Hello everyone...the day that I've been waiting for is finally here...it's my first NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS PARTY! I love to host parties in my home...I had a baby shower here just last weekend for my nephew's wife and it was soooo much FUN sharing this wonderful and exciting time with friends and family. I was telling Mr.CC earlier today that this kind of party here in blogland is right up my alley...no mopping...no dusting...no cleaning baseboards etc....just sit in front of the computer and type away...I can even do this while wearing my favorite pair of pj's!
Today I will be posting about some goodies that I found at GOODWILL and a local consignment shop...I hope you enjoy the party and thank you sooooo much for joining me...it means the world to me!
Have fun looking...I know I will,
I found this old vintage pitcher at a local consignment shop...knew I had to have it...it goes really well with some glasses that I already have...luv the $5.00 price tag!
Brand new TJ Maxx merchandise at GOODWILL...$2.00!
I'm going to use this cute mixing bowl for a kitchen gift basket...I'm still buying items to fill it up!
Another TJ Maxx item...still had the price tag on it...only $3.00! I guess she doesn't like returning things...her lost...my gain.
I will be going to the following parties...
Wow Us Wednesdays
Take a Look Tuesday
Tip Me Tuesday
Show Me What ya Got
Amaze Me August
Twice Owned Tuesday
Time Travel Thursday
Transformations and Treasures
Home Sweet Home
Flaunt It Friday
Keep It Simple
Sunday Sweepstakes Linkup
***Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****
1. Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, include the NTT button in your post (copy and paste the html code under the button…the button is located on my sidebar). Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post where it is easy for others to find it...the more people at the party...the more fun we will all have here.
2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Also you can share any thrifty DIY projects...love seeing what y'all can make on a dime!
3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.
44 minutes ago